Showing all 4 results
Rated 0 out of 5SAFETY INFORMATION:DO NOT USE IF:
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE:
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- In children under 12 years of age.
Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants.
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you have taken other medicines for cold and flu.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.